Monday, November 5, 2012

Work Out Those Muscles & Bones! =)

Take time to exercise everyday to help increase your body's metabolism, and strengthen your muscles and bones.  Here I am exercising my leg muscles.  So that in the event that I get sick and lethargic, my legs will be strong enough for me to still be able to carry myself around.  I'm sure everybody gets sick at least once in their lifetime, right?  It's better to be prepared at all times  =)  If you just woke up but for some odd reason you still find yourself too lazy to walk, then I suggest that you have a change of environment.  Go outside, and you'll find how the bright environment, varying ground textures of grass & rock & pavement, and sights as far as the eyes can see, can be very stimulating to your senses -- compared to the cold marble floor inside the house and the boring four corners of your room that you are so used to.  You'll find youself walking & exploring in no time  =)  Feel free to leave a comment below.
"Here I am exercising my leg muscles.  So that in the event that I get sick and lethargic, my legs will be strong enough for me to still be able to carry myself around." 

 You May Also Want To Read Some of My Other Related Blog Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment