Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Lost Days

On September 11, 2011, I was tortnapped.   My parents' maid was designated to look after us while we grazed on the front yard that Sunday afternoon, but she fell asleep as I conveniently slipped under our gate lol!  Before I knew it, a neighbor's driver from a block away had picked me up and brought me to his boss's house. My parents circulated "Missing Tortoise" flyers with my picture on it all over our gated residential community.  They offered a small reward, that wasn't too big so as not to encourage anyone into thinking that my value may be too lucrative to sell in the black market.  My mum spent the whole Monday looking for me, calling out my name, around our gated community  On Tuesday, two days later, that neighbor who got me returned me back to my my mum, whose eyes had by then become so swollen from crying.  Thank God I got back into the hands of my loving, Mum  :)   
"My parents circulated "Missing Tortoise" flyers with my picture on it all over our gated residential community.  They offered a small reward, that wasn't too big so as not to encourage anyone into thinking that my value may be too lucrative to sell in the black market.  At that time, my parents thought thqt I was a he, so they called me Bruno.  It was only then when I turned two years old on June 7, 2012 that they finally found out that I'm a 'she'.  Thus, I'm now name Princess Peachy or Peachy for short  :)  "

You Might Also Want to See the First Time I Celebrate My Hatchday With My Humans in:
•    Happy Hatchday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment